Why train with
WEST COAST TRAINING CENTER
The instruction you want with the attention and care you deserve.
All West Coast Training courses are conducted at Prado Olympic Shooting Park. This is important because:
- Class sizes are small, usually one to four sudents. Most courses are taught one-to-one by appointment. And, at very affordable prices.
You will get the attention you deserve. And you advance at your own pace.
- Prado Olympic Shooting Park is located in Chino, California, about 40 miles east of downtown Los Angeles. Only minutes from anywhere in Orange County.
If you live in the LA, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside county areas you can eat breakfast at home, attend class, and be home for dinner.
The savings in travel costs could amount to several hundred dollars.
- Courses are taught in one to four hour modules. We don't try to jam everything into a single weekend. You will truely be able to learn at your pace.
- You can practice at the same facility, on the same ranges where you received your course intruction.The instructors that teach your course are available to answer your questions or to coach you as you apply the skills learned in the class.
- We host several handgun matches each month. You can actually practice the skills taught in the classes.
Bullseye matches to practice the basics of sight alignment and trigger control.
NRA Action Pistol (Bianchi Cup) from multiple targets, drawing from a holster.
IDPA for the defensive skills; drawing from a holster, multiple targets, rapid shooting, shooting and moving, use of cover.
IPSC includes multiple targets, rapid shooting, speed reloads, moving and shooting,unusual shooting positions.
Prado Olympic Shooting Park in Chino, California, Home of the 1984 Olympics is only minutes from anywhere in Orange County, about 40 miles from downtown Los Angeles. This unique facility combines outdoor shooting bays with a covered uprange area. We have the advantages of fresh air, sunlight, and less noise as compared to indoor ranges,
combined with a covered up-range area to get out of the generally mild weather. The ranges allow target placement from one yard to 54 yards (50 meters). The facility includes trap, skeet, sporting clays, and a pro shop with restrooms. There are several fast food places and restruants in the area.
Thanks for visiting. This is a work in progress, please check back for new information.
For additional information about the park and a map please check the Prado Olympic Shooting Park site.
To return to the main pageClick Here
For more information about classes, costs, write to us at email@example.com.